“Join us to make a professionally stimulating and personally satisfying career into Tourism and Hospitality sector which holds all the strength to put you fast track towards success at national and International destinations”.
Kanya Maha Vidyalaya has been a proud recipient to an array of awards for excellence in skill based education and outstanding performance by the students in various professions. Department of Hospitality and Tourism in KMV embodies the meaning of hospitality as making a difference in others’ lives. It’s about leadership, passion, and emotional intelligence and knowing that hospitality is everywhere.
Bachelors of Vocation Hospitality and Tourism at KMV aims to mould women students into competent and responsible professionals with pleasing personalities who would with requisite experience become leaders and successful entrepreneurs in the hospitality and Tourism industry.
With deep industry connections, Department of Hospitality and Tourism in KMV brings learners face-to-face with successful entrepreneurs, high-level executives, global thought leaders, and seasoned alumni. Students will find an experience, and a network, like no other.
- Inculcating knowledge and skills in Food Production, Food & Beverage Service, Front Office, Accommodation Operations and Tourism Management Studies.
- Developing attitudes, contextual knowledge and appropriate techniques; demonstrate, apply and commit the same towards the specific needs of the hospitality and Tourism industry with due consideration of health and safety, cultural, societal, legal and environment.
- Develop research acumen to identify and solve business problems with the hospitality and management principles learnt, and apply them in day to day work as a member, and as an efficient leader of the Tourism and Hospitality sector team.
- Successful Entrepreneurs
- Hotels and restaurants,
- Tourism and allied services,
- Aviation Industry
- Hospitality services for cruise liners
- Indian Defence services as JCO’s
- Event management
- Spa operations
- Retail; mixed used commercial services,
- Customer care and logistic services
- Serviced apartments
- Customer care in financial institutions
- Service based commercial ventures including technologically -driven on- line services and products.
- Higher secondary (+2)passed candidates in any stream eligible.
- No age bar.
- No study gap matters.
- Industry experienced and highly qualified faculty
- 10+ 2 in any stream
- Flexibility to exit after 6 months, 1 year, 2 years or 3 years
- Labs equipped with industry updated equipment
- On job training and internships
- Taught by experts from the industry
- Age/Study Gap- No bar
- Language courses
- General Education Components
- Skill Components
- Internship and Industrial Training
- Familiarisation Trips
- Soft Skills and Personality Development Programme
- Study tours
- Workshops / seminars / lab by experts from various fields
- Emphasis on practical aspect of learning
Admissions 2021 onwards: