A degree like Management & Secretarial Practices (MSP) under Kaushal Kendra will bridge the gap between the corporate and education sector. This course will help a student to find her desired dream job. This framework of this course is designed keeping in mind the demanding and competitive administration requirements and will facilitate the students in smart management of day to day activities in office and in preparation of effective reports, presentations and spreadsheets. KSMSP will help a candidate not only in achieving right traits for secretarial practices but also to perform add on tasks as handling accounts, graphics work, web postings and so on. The inherent features of this course differentiate it from other vocational courses and are oriented to holistic development of the students.
- To make the students employable.
- To bridge the huge gap between corporate sector and the prevailing education sector.
- To enhance technical, personal, interpersonal, managerial, communicational, presentational and teamwork expertise through a wide range of subjects.
- To equip the students with practical capabilities through technical as well as general skills.
- To enhance skill set through various theoretical concepts and its applicable practical labs.
- To ensure holistic development of students through a right mix of experience, expertise and varied skills.
- To handle any office related job with not only ease but also with expertise.
MSP will help a candidate not only in achieving right traits for secretarial practices but also to perform add on tasks as handling accounts, graphics work, web postings and so on.
Job Roles under NASSCOM Sector Skill Council
||Domestic Data Entry Operator
||CRM Domestic Non-Voice
- Well furnished smart classrooms
- Exposure to core technical concepts with DTP
- Highly qualified faculty tools including animation and web publishing tools
- Seminars and Workshops by experts from Industry and IT Sector
- Industry Partners: Itronix Solutions and Dream Weavers
- High Tech Labs equipped with latest softwares like Tally, QuarkXpress, etc.
- Age no bar
- Workshops on Personality Development, Presentation and Communication skills
- Prior knowledge of computers not required
- +2 from any stream eligible
Fully Equipped Lab with 17 Desktop Computers, 1 Laptop for e-content, UPS-APC 6KVA Online Model, Smart Classrooms, Printers, Projectors, Wall Speaker Premium, Wireless Caller Microphone and Latest Editions of Books of National and International Authors related to the course content.
Latest Software’s Installed in Lab
- Tally ERP 9.0
- MS Office 2016 (Standard Academic License ASI)
- Adobe Master Collection Creative Cloud Team-ESD
- Quark Xpress 2015 Academic ESD
- Corel Draw Graphic Suite X7 –(Academic) ESD
- Corel Draw Academic – ESD (Add on Mandatory)
- Adobe Pagemaker Plus 7.02 Academic License ESD
- Kaspersky Total Security